PRECECEPTS THAT GUAGE YOUR FAITH IN GOD.
By Dr. Jacob Adeniyi, Overseer, Zionic Minsitries
There are some traits that determine our level of commitment and passion for God and the course of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. The following points are simply a guide to measure our passion for the things of God. These traits will be pleasing to God if they are present in our life. If they are not, it is necessary we must embark on prayers for God to help us attain. Honesty will prevail so let us be honest with ourselves and it shall be well with us.
2. ing with integrity and honesty, genuine and just to God and to others
3. Worshipping, rejoicing and praising Christ as the Savior and Lord
4. Teaching God’s Truth with power, conviction and clarity.
5. Restraining the tongue that reflects the soul.
6. Working and living for righteousness and truth
7. Modeling Christ’s love to others.
8. Always humble, generous, gentle and kind.
9. Not over-worrying and always trusting in the Lord.
10. Committed to the importance and practice of prayer.
11. Speaking from the heart with love always.
12. No gossiping, slandering or lying – or even listening to it.
13. Not doing evil or reproaching others.
14. Despising of ungodliness.
15. Honoring people who fear and respect the Lord.
16. Not being influenced by power or position – of self or of others.
17. Not being corrupt
18. Not extorting, manipulating, or using people for false gains.
19. Not taking bribes or fighting against the innocent.
20. Allowing the Holy Spirit to direct one’s life
21. Swearing to one’s own oath and keeping promises.
These keys are not a complete list of traits but if we are successful in these ones the Holy Spirit will guide us into the rest of the truth we need to grasp. May the Lord help us in Jesus name.
Scriptural Reading: Philippians 4:8; Job 2:3; Proverbs 11:3; Acts 6:3; Romans 13:1-3
By Dr. Jacob Adeniyi, Overseer, Zionic Ministries, Inc.
Zionic Ministries, Inc., also known as, Refined Holy Fire of Zion Church was birthed by the Holy Spirit of God in September 2005.
Office: (929) 356-3438 - Fax: (929) 356-3439 - Mobile: (347)-242-6218
205-09-Jamaica Avenue Hollis, NY 11423, United States Of America