In the Part One of this blog I sought to encourage all we
that profess Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior to cultivate the habit of allowing God to do
all our fighting for us. In my writing,
references were made to when God strategized for war victories for His servants
when they were faced with enemy troubles. We were also made aware of the
descriptions given as the attributes of God.
We were made aware that God is a Man of war; God is a defense; God is
our refuge and a present help in times of trouble and God as our defender. The weapons God uses to fight for His
children were also enumerated in Part One of this theme. To gain full grip of why we must allow God to
do the fighting for us, I have given us 10
points to take note of and to persuade us to adhere to the counsel of the
Holy Spirit regarding this subject. WHY
MUST WE ALLOW GOD TO DO THE FIGHTING?
1. God assures us victory. He told Moses to tell the people to stay still and see Him fight for them. God assures them that He will fight for them and they will hold their peace.
2. God is more powerful than any enemies that confront us. God destroyed Pharaoh. God destroyed Goliath. God destroyed king Sennacherib when he boasted against God scaring king Hezekiah, and stating the king could not deliver the people of God from his hands. He boasted that even God could not take away the captives from him. God eventually destroyed king Sennacherib by the hand of his first born (2 Kings 18)
3. God knows the plan of the enemy even before the enemy conceives it.
4. God has no restraints. God can use an insignificant thing to fight for His children
5. God can use anything or anyone as a weapon against the enemies of the people of God.
6. God has the final say in every situation. The Bible says no one can say a thing and it will come to pass if God does not command it. (Lamentation 3:37)
7. All the strategies of victory in any warfare is best implemented by God
8. God knows the strength and the weakness of the enemy fighting His people. God has the power to withdraw the peace and the strength of the enemy in order to render him weak and powerless against the people of God.
9. God has the power to confuse the enemies of His people. God used noises and the footsteps of horses to drive away the Assyrians from where they had stored their goods and the people of God majestically walked into the camp of the Assyrians and took all their spoils.
10. God knows the hiding pace of the enemy because nothing is hidden from God.
To get God to do the fighting for you, you must surrender your totality to Jesus. Always lift up your eyes and voice unto Him and allow God to instruct you on what to do. Worry not and always believe that God is on your side. Do not use your intellect or skills to fight the enemy. Just hand over the battle to God and as you obey and follow His divine direction, He will fight for you and you will hold your peace in Jesus name.. LET GOD DO THE FIGHTING. God bless you.
Scriptural Reading: Exodus 14:1-14; 2 Chronicles 20:15-17; Joshua 10:1-14; Exodus 15:3; Exodus 14:24-25; Nehemiah 4; 2 Kings 18
Dr J. Adeniyi, Sr. Pastor & Overseer, Zionic Minsitries, Queens, NY 11428
Zionic Ministries, Inc., also known as, Refined Holy Fire of Zion Church was birthed by the Holy Spirit of God in September 2005.
Office: (929) 356-3438 - Fax: (929) 356-3439 - Mobile: (347)-242-6218
205-09-Jamaica Avenue Hollis, NY 11423, United States Of America